By entering the Purple Daisies social media competition, you accept the terms and conditions of the competition as detailed here.
- The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Purple Daisies
- The closing date for competition entries is 11.59pm on Wednesday 7th March 2018
- For this ‘sweepstake’ competition, winners will be picked at random by a member of the Purple Daisies team
- Entries received after the closing date/time will not be valid
- Prizes cannot be exchanged, refunded or swapped (no cash alternatives) and are non-transferrable
- Purple Daisies social media competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Bloom and Wild
- A member of the Purple Daisies team will contact the winner to arrange their prize after the closing date. Please ensure that you can be contacted via social media channels.
- By entering a Purple Daisies social media competition, you are automatically granting permission for us to publish your name on our social media platforms should you be a winner
- Purple Daisies will not take responsibility for any entries that are incomplete due to technical errors
- In the event that a winner is unable to take up the prize, they must notify Purple Daisies immediately. In this circumstance, Purple Daisies reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant of their choice.
- Purple Daisies reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions and rules of a competition at any time. The competition can also be held void, cancelled, suspended or amended should it become necessary to do so.
- Purple Daisies decision on any aspect of the competition is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into
Promoter: Purple Daisies, Hanningtons Way, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3BE