Bed Bumper & KING SIZE Sheet Discount Packs
- 100cm Bed Bumpers
- Perfectly Fitted Extra Deep Waterproof Sheets for King Size Beds (150 x 200cm)
- White, 100% Tencel Waterproof fabric – no need for a top sheet
- Easy Fit, No Assembly, Ideal For Travel
- Discreet, Cosy & Secure
- Creates the ultimate ‘SAFE & DRY BED’ Solution
- HUGE SAVINGS up to 15%
This bundle is a perfect all in one solution for my little one. No bumps in the night and no wet mattress or Bumper. Peace of mind for Mummy and my daughter loves it. Thank you.– Andrea from Bagworth
Order Your Bumper & Bedding Discounted Pack Today
**Up to 15% off each pack**
*First locate the size of Bumper you require below – 100cm or 150cm.
Then select the number of bed bumpers and the number of sheets from the drop-down menus.
Each additional bumper and sheet is discounted to save you even more money!
Extra Deep Sheet (King Size) + 100cm Bumper Packs
Extra Deep Sheet (King Size) + 150cm Bumper Packs
*currently this size of sheet is only available in a Waterproof fabric but we are working hard to bring you a non-waterproof version in the near future
- 1 or 2 x 100cm Bed Bumpers
- 100% TENCEL (natural nanofibre) 2 in 1 Mattress Protector/Extra Deep Fitted Sheet, White, 48cm deep sides (see “Waterproof Sheet Extra Details” tab above for more details)
- Fully safety tested and certified to meet all necessary UK Safety Standards
- Supplied in a re-usable grey flexible plastic sleeve. Perfect for product storage/transportation
- All ages of children, including babies
- Standard Kingsize 5ft beds & smaller mattresses
- Guaranteed to protect your mattress and Bumper from any ‘little accidents’
If your child is particularly tall (110cm +) or active at night, the 15ocm packs will suit you better.
How The Bed Bumper & Fitted Sheet Work
Click on the first image below to enlarge and click ‘Next’ to view the next images
- 100% TENCEL – natural nanofibre made from wood pulp from sustainable sources
- Contains no pesticides or agricultural chemicals
- DERMOFRESH waterproofing system
- Molecular structure acts as a waterproof, yet breathable barrier allowing the optimum moisture absorption without affecting body temperature
- Protects with a stretchable, very fine polyurethane membrane backing
- Clinically proven to be suitable for eczema, asthma and rhinitis sufferers
- Safety tested by a range of approved labs across Europe (including BTTG in England)
- Eco-friendly manufacturing process – 99.5% of the solvents used are recovered and reused.
- Machine washable at 90C & tumble dried