Here at purple daisies we take the safety of our products very seriously. We have worked in partnership with the world’s largest product safety experts, Intertek, to ensure we meet all the necessary UK Safety Standards.
The No. 1 safety concern for traditional guards is ‘entrapment’. This is when the child gets trapped between the edge of the bed and the bed guard.
If the traditional guards are properly assembled and fixed into place then entrapment won’t happen but we know that sometimes parents struggle with the assembly and then have trouble fixing the guard in place.
With The Bed Bumper you have none of these potential safety concerns as there is no assembly, no screws, poles or clamps and no need to ‘fix’ the guard into place. With The Bed Bumper under the sheets there are NO SAFETY ISSUES.
- Fire Retardant to UK Safety Standard BS5852
- Meets all applicable sections of UK Safety Standard for Bed Guards BS7972
- Meets all applicable sections of UK Safety Standards for Toys EN71
- No danger of entrapment –No screw, clamps, poles or hard edges
- The non slip texture of The Bed Bumper keeps it in place all night long.
- 100% New, Pale Yellow*, Polyurethane Foam – (H 12.5cm X W 13.5cm)
* The colour of the foam can vary to darker shades of yellow. This is a normal colour variation found in foam and in no way will affect the performance of The Bed Bumper.